Casa Olé cares about the community in which our employee live and work. We are passionate about helping non-profit organizations in our local community. Our giving program supports organizations that address community issues such a hunger, poverty, education, health & human services, and culture, among others. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Casa Olé to fulfill every request.
- Donation requests are processed at the store level. Please contact your local store to begin the process.
- Requests must be submitted by a non-profit organization. A copy of the organization’s tax exemption form will be required prior to processing the request.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts and budget limitations, early submission of your request is recommended. Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance.
- Casa Olé does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges or multiple requests from the same organization from multiple Casa Olé store locations.
- Employees of Casa Olé or Mexican Restaurants Inc., family members and/or anyone living in the same household of an employee will not be eligible for donations.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.